Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
Rugged Limited provides computing solutions to businesses without the capital investment that they would ideally require. By providing Hardware as a Service (HaaS) you can acquire high-performing, state-of-the-art hardware systems for your organisation in the form of a service. In doing so, you benefit from the following:
- The availability and use of latest technologies
- Affordable pricing and the absence of substantial capital investments
- A higher market position as a result of using high-end computing solutions
- No maintenance costs
- No concerns about upgrading the hardware
- Hassle-free installations
With technology bringing new changes more frequently than before, it has become peremptory for businesses to continually upgrade and update their existing systems, processes and technologies to stay competitive. Those who choose to use traditional systems usually end up losing a considerable fraction of their customer base.
At Rugged we understand the need to stay in-step with advanced systems and technologies. This is why we offer HaaS at a reasonable price. We aim to assist our customers by providing them with complete solutions which include installation, maintenance and support.
The payment terms are kept flexible allowing all our users to make payments monthly, or quarterly. These services are provided on a contractual basis and customers have the opportunity of modifying, extending, upgrading or terminating the contract at the end of the agreed term.
Maintenance & Upgrades of Your System
Businesses often have to carefully consider the hardware systems they invest in because upgrading and maintenance costs can be very high. It also limits the efficiency of certain processes and allows the business to achieve only to the extent that the existing hardware system can work.
With our HaaS services, organisations have the opportunity of scaling their enterprises or upgrading their systems according to the requirements of the business. This happens without having to worry about high capital investments.
You will have the ability to choose hardware systems as per the business needs and update or upgrade them as and when required.
By upgrading your systems regularly, you will be able to target higher efficiency, and you wouldn’t even have to worry about disposing or recycling the equipment.
Single Point of Contact
Rugged Ltd. acts as a full-service computing solutions provider. Our HaaS agreement can cover everything from installation to maintenance, replacement, and upgrades of the systems. This gives you the ability to focus entirely on your core business while we meet the IT requirements of your organisation.
Our team of experts ensure that they take the time to understand and analyse your business requirements to provide you with the highest quality of services. Our customised packages are an effort to assist customers with their unique business requirements. This helps each one of our customers enjoy satisfactory returns on their investments.
Short & Long Term Hardware Rentals
Concerned about peak seasons where you may have additional hardware requirements? We understand you.
Changing hardware requirements can be more comfortably met through our long and short-term hardware rental service. You have the opportunity of renting hardware systems for as less as 30 days and as long as 5 years in one time.
Forget all your worries about excessive expenditure on hardware systems that are used for a short time. You also have the opportunity to add accidental insurance or software services for a hassle-free IT experience at reasonable pricing.
Maintenance & Repair
If you accidentally break or damage a piece of equipment, our repair service will come to the rescue. We also have an in-house service centre to keep your computers in top condition and working smoothly.
Product Hot Swap
Businesses rely heavily on the optimum functioning of all hardware systems. So when a certain part of the hardware has a defect or does not work any longer, you have the option of choosing our hot-swap service through which we send a temporary replacement. This replacement is either equivalent or suitable for the hardware you were using.
Our product hot swap services can be chosen as a part of our maintenance contract. It will save you a considerable amount of stress the next time your hardware has a problem
Benefits of HAAS
Rugged has conducted extensive market research to understand the varied requirements of organisations from different industries. We came across the existing problems faced by businesses related to hardware systems. This is why we have HaaS as a solution for businesses that aim at achieving high goals and growing without worrying about the scalability of their systems.
Here are a few advantages of using HaaS through us:
- One-stop-shop for all your Rugged IT requirements – Our services include tailored packages, installation, maintenance and upgrades of all hardware systems through a single point of contact.
- Efficient use of financial resources – You can redirect your capital investments for other causes like the existing infrastructure, instead of investing in hardware systems that would eventually depreciate and would have to be replaced.
- Availability of latest technologies –You will have the opportunity to use systems which are equipped with the latest technologies. It can considerably improve efficiency and help your business target higher goals.
- Flexible payment options –Payment at intervals that you are comfortable in. Pay monthly if you prefer or quarterly or yearly. All our services are reasonably priced.
- Higher productivity – High-end hardware systems help you achieve your business objectives more easily and smoothly because they provide better productivity.
- Boosts Team Morale and Capabilities –The use of high-quality systems plays an important role in building a positive work environment where teams feel confident about achieving targets.
- Warranty of up to 5 years –You don’t have to worry about systems not working properly or hassle yourself about new investments when a hardware system is defective. With up to 5 years of warranty, you will have peace of mind as far as hardware systems are concerned.
- Option to buy the equipment – We provide all our customers with the option of buying the hardware systems if they would want to.
- Simple paper-work – The process of signing up for HaaS is quick and easy.By keeping it simple, we know that we are able to save time for our customers and get started with providing the services more quickly.
- No hidden costs –You can be assured that you will not have to stress of additional costs on top of the prices we offer. There are no hidden fees or extra charges for our services.