Items 1-10 of 26
- TS4 Adder Technology KVMA Command and Control four way keyboard and mouse switch for use with up to four different computers. Created specifically for the rigorous demands of the financial services industry, the ADDER TS4 is a Command and Control four way keyboard and mouse switch that enables users to control up to 4 different computers, such as Bloomberg, PC and Sun, each with their own display.Manufacturer/Brand: Adder Technology Part No: TS4
- SVMS2-X Adder Technology KVMThe SmartView Multiscreen expands the horizons of computer control by adding multiple monitor support to an advanced KVM switch. The SmartView range of KVM (Keyboard, Video monitor, Mouse) switches are known for their robust and reliable operation and have been trusted by many to provide problem free control of multiple computers. The Multiscreen is a new concept in KVM switches and enables you to benefit from all the convenience of the proven SmartView switches whilst taking advantage of the multiple monitor facilities available on many modern computers.Manufacturer/Brand: Adder Technology Part No: SVMS2-X
- AVX5016IP Adder Technology KVMThe ADDERView AVX5016 IP is the culmination of ADDER's KVM over IP expertise to date. This new device offers 4 non blocking simultaneous IP connections together with a local port (5 separate users), and allows the user to control 16 separate devices. The AVX5016 IP is very small and compact enabling you to fit two units side by side to support 32 computers and 10 sessions in just 1U of rack space.Manufacturer/Brand: Adder Technology Part No: AVX5016IP
- AVX1008IP Adder Technology KVMThe ADDERView CATxIP 1000 is a high density, small form factor KVM switch available with 8 or 16 ports to provide local, remote and global access for users who need to control multi-platform operating systems and hardware. The CATxIP 1000 combines USB console support, global IP access and a full KVM feature set to create a truly modern KVM switching solution delivering high quality video and CD quality audio.
A focus on flexibility means the CATxIP 1000 is equally suited to applications from professional server installations or industrial processes through to office control. The CATxIP 1000 makes full enterprise grade functionality and quality available to everyone in a compact desktop format.Manufacturer/Brand: Adder Technology Part No: AVX1008IP
- AVX1008 Adder Technology KVMThe ADDERView CATx 1000 is a high density, small form factor KVM switch that provides local and remote access for a user who wishes to control up to 16 multi-platform servers using neat and convenient CATx cables.
The CATx 1000 combines USB console support with a full KVM feature set to create a truly modern KVM switching solution that provides high quality video and CD quality audio. Highly flexible connectivity options make the ADDERView the ideal solution for a wide range of server room, desktop and other demanding applications.Manufacturer/Brand: Adder Technology Part No: AVX1008